The goal of the committee is to network with other agencies and to share information to help improve quality throughout the region.
This committee focuses on measuring, monitoring, and improving the quality of care provided, and development of quality systems. Issues examined include: customer satisfaction, individual rights, individual choices, standardization, outcome management, continuous quality improvement process, benchmarking and regulations.
Discussions focus on areas of investigating untoward incidents, regulatory survey trends and sharing of tools measuring for quality. Committee meets at least quarterly and utilizes presenters from the DDSO, DQA and the community.
Below are the 2019 meeting dates for our QA/QI DDAWNY Committee meetings. All of the meetings will be held at People Inc’s – 1219 North Forest, Williamsville location.
- November 8th
For More Information or to join this committee, contact co-chairpersons:
Tina Tyran; [email protected]
or Kimberly Blamowski; [email protected]
Below are links to two E-Visory’s that were posted to OPWDD’s website, which contain the following information:
- Training Opportunity: Medical Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (MOLST) and End of Life Decision-Making
- Willowbrook Training: Monthly Nursing Home Reporting for Willowbrook Class Members
- Recording of the December 12, 2018 Quarterly Care Managers Conference
- Recording of the December 10, 2018 WebEx – “The Staff Action Plan and Delivery of Habilitation Services”
- Questions and Answers to the “OPWDD Care Management Life Planning and Service Delivery Process: Connecting the Dots” Are Now Posted
DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD: