Also via. video conference at People Inc. Finger Lakes location 1860 Buffalo Road, Rochester
Below is the schedule for the Training Consortium:
March 8 @ 9:30am (Baker Victory Services – 790 Ridge Rd. Lackawanna, NY 14218)
May 10 @ 9:30am (Location TBD)
July 12 @ 9:30am (Location TBD)
September 13 @ 9:30am (Location TBD)
November 8 @ 9:30am (Location TBD)
Video conferencing will be available in Rochester from People Inc.’s 1860 Buffalo Road location. Attorney, Kimberly Weisbeck from DRNY (DISABILITY RIGHTS NEW YORK), will be presenting a general overview of their organization, and what type of services their agency provides to people with Disabilities. DRNY is the designated Protection and Advocacy program for people with disabilities in New York. DRNY provides advocacy and legal representation to persons with disabilities to protect their legal, civil, and human rights.
Below are links to two E-Visory’s that were recently posted to OPWDD’s website, which contain the following information:
- Training Opportunity: Medical Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (MOLST) and End of Life Decision-Making
- Willowbrook Training: Monthly Nursing Home Reporting for Willowbrook Class Members
- Recording of the December 12, 2018 Quarterly Care Managers Conference
- Recording of the December 10, 2018 WebEx – “The Staff Action Plan and Delivery of Habilitation Services”
- Questions and Answers to the “OPWDD Care Management Life Planning and Service Delivery Process: Connecting the Dots” Are Now Posted
2019 Family Committee meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month at 7PM with the exception of July, August and December when there is no meeting.
7 Community Drive,
Cheektowaga (Aspire Building)
Harlem Exit off Rte 33, follow Maryvale to Community Drive
Schedule for 2019-2020 Marketing and Communications Committee Meetings:
|Date||Conference Call||In Person||Location|
|November 20, 2019||X|
|December 18, 2019||X||Cantalician Center|
|January 15, 2020||X|
|February 12, 2020||X||Heritage Christian Services at 130 John Muir Dr. Suite 106|
|March 19, 2020||X||Early start at 8:30|
|April 16, 2020||X||Early start at 8:30|
|May 21, 2020||X||Early start at 8:30|
|June 17, 2020||X||TBD|
|All calls will use 716-332-4112 password 1234#|
also in Rochester Offices via weblink.
Mobility Management Report will be discussed.